(sorry it took me forever to find time for personal art but here it is!) I loved the idea of the king of monsters being this ancient force of nature capable of destruction and peace.
OH MY GOD
so i saw this photo of a harpy eagleand i thought “woah what a noble beast” so i searched for more photos and i just
even the babiesi mean
this goes with almost all predator birds
like look at this bearded vulture
such a majestic creature
but then it’s like
or this scretary bird like woah so beautiful
even good old bald eagle
like wow so regal
it just looks confused
LIFE LESSON: DON’T LOOK AT MAJESTIC BIRDS STRAIGHT ON.
[[I had to ok I watched this dang movie four times already]]
My section for the beautiful Yaoi Hands anthology zine. More info here
This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
There should be a website that just has beautiful scenery slowly moving. That would be pretty relaxing.
Kiyoshi Yoshida - Initialize Me
Tagged by thegrimarcher
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below.
Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Gabe
- Nickname: Coah
- Birthday: May
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: I like dicks.
- Height: About 5’7”
- Time zone: PST/AKT
- What time and date is it there: 2:54pm, August 30th, 2014.
- Average hours of sleep: Around 6-7 hours usually.
- OTPs: Kaworu & Shinji, I guess.
- The last thing I Googled was: Alaska Time Zone
- First word that comes to mind: No.
- What I last said to a family member: Thank you, Mom.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Any place occupied by my friends, really. This weekend before going up to Alaska again I’ve had friends over, and we aren’t doing like crazy stuff all day in the city, but instead we’re just relaxing and doing our own thing but still having a lot of fun, and I think that’s one of my favorite things to do with my friends. I’m not forcing us to do something, we’re not feeling obligated to watch movies that we can’t decide on, just being relaxed around each other and still having fun. So tl;dr, I guess any place with my friends because that’s what feels like home to me now.
- How many blankets I sleep under: I usually sleep under one medium-thickness one.
- Favourite beverage: Bluuuuhhhh horchata or guava juice or some really nice water.
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Three things I can’t live without: My friends, my family, my laptop.
- Something I plan on learning: I’m currently studying Wildlife Biology & Conservation, if that counts, but I think I also plan on learning how to actually function as an adult.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Laugh heartily and boisterously! In fact, laugh as often as you can! Life can be crummy, but it’s a lot easier to deal with it when you laugh at something silly/stupid you do. I know that’s really standard, but that’s pretty much what I have for you!
- You have to listen to this song: If you want something silly, if you want something classical, if you want something stupid, if you want something cheerful, if you want something sad (far more than one but shush).
- My blog(s): sagaciousfchuzzle!
MK x AC part 1
Can’t wait for this DLC!!
MK x AC part 2!! with a dash of zelda